ALUMNI ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIPS
For more information on how to apply for scholarships, please contact The Office of Financial Aid at email@example.com or (973) 618-3221.
2019/2020 Caldwell University Alumni Association
Rina Spano Memorial Scholarship
The Rina Spano Memorial Scholarship is awarded to a student with excellent academic progress, who also reflects true dedication to the University and community.
- Eligible applicants must be direct relatives of Caldwell University alumni (parents, children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, siblings, nieces, and nephews), who have graduated with an Associates, Bachelors, or Graduate degree from Caldwell University. Cousins are not eligible.
- The scholarship is available to students at any point in their academic career.
- Eligible applicants must have a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Applicants must have Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file with Financial Aid office before being considered for the scholarship.
- The scholarship is awarded for a period of one academic year.
- Awardees are requested to attend the Annual Scholarship Luncheon on May 7, 2020.
First time applicants:
- After submitting the FAFSA to the Office of Financial Aid, fill out the attached application and include a 200-word, typed essay outlining your academic endeavors, plans and goals for the future, and any additional information you feel the scholarship committee should consider. First time applicants must also submit a letter of recommendation from the alumna/us to whom they are related.
- After submitting the FAFSA to the Office of Financial Aid, fill out the attached application and include a 200-word, typed essay outlining your academic endeavors, plans and goals for the future, and any additional information you feel the scholarship committee should consider (additional letter of recommendation not required).
For more information, contact the Office of Alumni Affairs at 973-618-3352 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019/20 Caldwell University Alumni Association
Jane Haveron Continuing Studies/Traditional Adult Undergraduate Student Scholarship
The Shore Chapter Jane Haveron Continuing Studies/Traditional Adult Undergraduate Student Scholarship offers financial support to a qualifying female student to continue or complete her undergraduate or graduate degree. Mindful of the expenses associated with returning to school and financial challenges faced by women in the workplace who do not have a degree, it is the hope of the Shore Chapter of the Caldwell University Alumni Association that this scholarship will reduce the financial burden of an education and encourage the awarded student to reach her goal of graduation.
Continuing Studies or Traditional Adult Undergraduate (90+ credits) Female Student (already matriculating)
Financial Need based on 2017/18 FAFSA
Academic GPA of 3.0 or higher
Potential to Succeed
Criteria for Renewal
Good Academic Standing (GPA of 3.0 or higher)
Letter of Progress from Academic Advisor
Scholarship Award and Term
The scholarship will be awarded for one year with potential for one-year renewal based on eligibility and reapplication.
How to Apply
Please fill out the attached application and include an original essay describing your major, career goals and any additional information you wish for the committee to consider. In addition, your application should include a letter of recommendation and progress from your academic advisor.
Please submit application and essay to:
The Office of Alumni Affairs
Shore Chapter Scholarship
120 Bloomfield Avenue
Caldwell, NJ 07006
**Scholarship application deadline is March 31, 2019.**