All graduates of Caldwell University are automatically considered members of the Caldwell University Alumni Association.
Some of our benefits require you to present a Caldwell University Alumni Association membership card. To request your free card, please fill out the membership card request form or contact The Office of Alumni Affairs at 973-618-3352 or email@example.com.
Your free membership in the Caldwell University Alumni Association entitles you to:
- access to a network of over 10,000 alumni
- scholarship opportunities for direct relatives of alumni
- book borrowing privileges at the Jennings Library
- special discounted rate to Caldwell University Fitness Center (Contact Kyle Price at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-618-3468 for membership and details.)
- 25% discount for alumni seeking a second undergraduate degree*
- 10% discount for alumni seeking a graduate degree*
- 15% discount for alumni seeking a second graduate degree*
- graduate program application fee waived*
- special legacy discount for applicants with direct alumni relationships*
- free admission to Caldwell University Athletics games (discounted rate for basketball games)
- free subscription to Caldwell University magazine
- free subscription to the monthly e-newsletter
- regular updates on Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In
- free alumni career services (Learn more about alumni career services here.)
- special alumni events
- discounts on concerts
- Learn about our partnership with New York Life.
- alumni travel programs