Adult Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- An adult undergraduate is considered to be a candidate who is at least 23 years old.
- If you are not at least 23 years old, exceptions can be made on a case-by-case basis. Please contact your admissions counselor, email@example.com.
- A completed Adult Undergraduate Admissions Application
- GED or High School Official Transcripts/Diploma
- Official College Transcripts
- Military DD214 (if served in Military)
- Police Training Certificate (for all law enforcement officers)
- RN License number (for all School Nurse Certificates candidates)
- Any propriety schools attended that are college level accredited