Immunization Records and School Health Forms
Submitting Required Documents
One of the first things you should do after receiving your I-20 is to submit Caldwell University’s school health form and additional required immunization information to our Office of Health Services on campus. To complete your record the Office of Health Services will need all original documents including a signed Health Form and Immunization records from your family doctor or previous school. Students who plan to live on campus will not be permitted to move in before being cleared by the Health Office. Students who intend to commute will eventually have a health form hold placed on the accounts that will prevent them from registering for classes. Because of these stipulations, do not delay in getting your health form signed and records sent to the Health office.
You should bring this form to your doctor to be filled out and to get any additional immunizations you may need before arriving in the US. Be aware that you must meet all requirements outlined on the Health Form with regard to immunizations/vaccinations. Make sure to get any additional procedures done to complete your health form before arriving in the US.
Completion of the Health Clearance process can be done in two ways:
- Print your completed Health Form and bring it to your doctor. Have your doctor complete the form and provide you with a copy of your immunization records.
- Mail all documents to:
Newman Center, 2nd floor
120 Bloomfield Avenue
Caldwell, NJ 07006
- Download the Health Form and bring it to your doctor. Have your doctor complete the form and provide you with a copy of your immunization records.
- Please fax all completed health documents to 973-618-3540.
- Make sure you receive a receipt email confirming that you are 100% clear to begin classes from OISS
- Bring the original copies of your health form and immunization records to the Office of Health Services once you arrive on campus for International Orientation.