If you are a non-matriculating visiting student looking to take an Undergraduate level course, apply now through the Registrar’s Office.If you are a non-matriculating visiting student looking to take Graduate level courses or a new student looking to matriculate into a program, apply now as a:
Summer Session provides opportunities for individuals to pursue college studies and take advantage of special programs during late May, June and July. It is open to all students in good academic standing at Caldwell University and students from other institutions such as high school students, as well as members of the community. Matriculated Caldwell University students may register for a maximum of twelve credits over Summer Sessions.
Summer Session Schedule
Summer Session is offered in two five-week semesters, and one eleven-week session. The 2019 summer classes are offered in three sessions:
- Session A (May 20 – June 24);
- Session B (June 25 – July 30);
- Session C (May 20 – July 30);
The tuition for most of the courses is:
- $700/credit for undergraduate courses – Traditional Undergraduate Students can save $250 or more per course by taking a class during Summer Session!
- $950/credit for graduate courses.
For more about tuition and other fees, such as room and board, see the section on Tuition & Fees.
Benefits of Summer Session
Listed are just a few of the benefits of taking courses during the Summer Session:
- Traditional Undergraduate Students can save $250 or more per course by taking a class during Summer Session!
- earn credits toward a degree
- complete a requirement
- improve grade point average
- manage semester course load
- explore new areas of interest
- personal enrichment
- professional development