The jazz ensemble performs classic pieces from the jazz repertoire, from the swing through contemporary eras, including Latin jazz.
- Frequent performance opportunities, both at music department concerts and at other events on campus throughout the school year.
- Open to music students and qualified non-music students and members of the community.
- Instrumental and vocal jazz.
- Music tailored to the members of the ensemble, including arrangements written exclusively for this band.
- Band members perform both improvised solos and transcribed solos recorded by jazz masters.
For more information contact Rob Middleton, director.