February 28, 2018
Start: June 25, 2018
End: August 9, 2018
8 hours Monday -Thursday
College Chemistry Research
- Summer 2018 – Juniors or Seniors
- $1,500 stipend to cover personal
expenses like bus fare and lunch
- In partnership
Eligibility for REAP
(Research Engineering Apprenticeship Program)
One or more of the following:
- Student self-identifies as qualifying for free or reduced lunch.
- Student self-identifies as a minority historically underrepresented in STEM.
- Student is a female interested in physical science/computer science/math.
- Student receives special education services or has a disability.
- English is a second language for the student.
- Student is a potential 1st-generation college student (parents did not attend).
And has completed at least one Introductory to Chemistry course and earned at least a 2.5 overall grade point average.
For program information application, go to the AEOP website at
Call 603-228- 4530.
|Select Caldwell University as your 1 st choice of college|
For lab tours of Caldwell’s campus or to ask questions about her
research project, please contact Dr. Marjorie Squires, Assistant Professor of Chemistry, at 973.618.3612 or firstname.lastname@example.org.