Caldwell University’s School of Business & CIS offers outstanding undergraduate and graduate programs in business and technology. Our faculty are experienced teachers and scholars who have extensive backgrounds in business and bring practical insights and skills into the classroom.
We pride ourselves on our connection to the business community, which results in excellent internships and job opportunities, as well as practical benefits from interactions with guest speakers and mentors. Caldwell business graduates are employed by a variety of major corporations, such as ADP®, Citi® bank, Goldman Sachs, Merck, Pfizer, Prudential, and PWC, as well as other well-known companies in a variety of business fields.
Since our programs are geared towards both the technical and soft skills of business, we produce a well-rounded student who can meet the demanding needs of today’s competitive corporate and nonprofit environments.
school of business & cIS News
- Paramedic Emergency Health Science Partnership between Caldwell University and Union County College November 30, 2017 Caldwell, N.J., Nov. 30, 2017 – Union County College and Caldwell University have executed a memorandum of understanding that allows graduates of Union County College’s Associate of Applied Science Degree in Paramedic Emergency Health Science to seamlessly transfer into Caldwell University’s Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration degree program. Caldwell University will accept Union County College’s ...
- Women’s Entrepreneurship Week: Coffee & Conversation with Stacey Murphy November 7, 2017 The Women’s Leadership Initiative, the Accounting Club, and the Marketing Club recently collaborated to host a “Coffee and Conversation” event featuring Professor Stacey Murphy, MBA in celebration of Women’s Entrepreneurship Week, which took place from October 16th through the 20th. Professor Murphy is an entrepreneur and Global Executive Coach who ...
- Managing Patient Safety in a New Health Care World: The Benefits and Challenges of Improving Safety in Health Care Institutions October 16, 2017 Aileen R. Killen, Global Head of Healthcare, Liability Risk Consulting, and Client Risk Solutions at AIG, spoke to Caldwell University students, staff, and faculty about the strides and obstacles facing the development of safety procedures within the healthcare industry. The presentation included real cases that she has overseen in the ...
Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A.)*
(Online and On-Campus)
- Concentration in Accounting
- Concentration in Global Business
- Concentration in Human Resources
- Concentration in Marketing