Caldwell University’s Business Division offers outstanding undergraduate and graduate programs in business and technology. Our faculty are experienced teachers and scholars who have extensive backgrounds in business and bring practical insights and skills into the classroom.
We pride ourselves on our connection to the business community, which results in excellent internships and job opportunities, as well as practical benefits from interactions with guest speakers and mentors. Caldwell business graduates are employed by a variety of major corporations, such as ADP®, Citi® bank, Goldman Sachs, Merck, Pfizer, Prudential, and PWC, as well as other well-known companies in a variety of business fields.
Since our programs are geared towards both the technical and soft skills of business, we produce a well-rounded student who can meet the demanding needs of today’s competitive corporate and nonprofit environments.
Business Division News
- Business Advisory Council Opens Doors for Student Internships September 28, 2016 When Shyam Sharma started looking for internships he did not know the aggregate materials industry existed. Now he is well versed in how crushed stone is important to the building of roads, highways, bridges, hospitals and schools. Sharma began interning with Tilcon New York Inc., a supplier of quality stone and ...
- Business Professor Ann Marie Callahan is honored as NJ Society of CPAs Woman of Note June 17, 2016 Caldwell, N.J., June 17, 2016 – Caldwell University Professor of Business Ann Marie Callahan, CPA has been selected as a New Jersey Society of CPAs Woman of Note in recognition of her NJCPA participation, accounting profession involvement, and community service dedication. Before joining higher education, Callahan worked as an auditor at PricewaterhouseCoopers ...
- Financial economics grad excelled in the classroom and on the court May 16, 2016 Caldwell, N.J. – Brian Kenny, of Howell, New Jersey, was recently inducted into the New Jersey Collegiate Business Administration Association Honor Society, which recognizes students who rank in the top 1 percent in their business programs. He was honored at a ceremony in the State House in Trenton in April ...
Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A.)*
(Online and On-Campus)
- Concentration in Accounting
- Concentration in Nonprofit Management
- Concentration in Global Business
- Concentration in Human Resources
- Concentration in Marketing