Caldwell University’s Business Division offers outstanding undergraduate and graduate programs in business and technology. Our faculty are experienced teachers and scholars who have extensive backgrounds in business and bring practical insights and skills into the classroom.
We pride ourselves on our connection to the business community, which results in excellent internships and job opportunities, as well as practical benefits from interactions with guest speakers and mentors. Caldwell business graduates are employed by a variety of major corporations, such as ADP®, Citi® bank, Goldman Sachs, Merck, Pfizer, Prudential, and PWC, as well as other well-known companies in a variety of business fields.
Since our programs are geared towards both the technical and soft skills of business, we produce a well-rounded student who can meet the demanding needs of today’s competitive corporate and nonprofit environments.
Business Division News
- Bernie O’Rourke: An Irishman’s Passion for Business February 10, 2017 When Professor Bernard O’Rourke plans the itinerary for a Business Division study-abroad experience, he takes a good hard look at the nation his students will visit. “Every country has a story,” he says. “I determine the essence of the country’s business to get its business zeitgeist.” He frames each trip ...
- From Kathmandu to Wall Street February 10, 2017 If it wasn’t for a free lunch at a five-star hotel in Kathmandu, Nepal, Samar Timilsina might never have known about Caldwell University and might never have interned at Bank of America on Wall Street. “I was hanging around with my friends when I heard that Jan Marco Jiras (a recruiter ...
- Business Advisory Council Opens Doors for Student Internships September 28, 2016 When Shyam Sharma started looking for internships he did not know the aggregate materials industry existed. Now he is well versed in how crushed stone is important to the building of roads, highways, bridges, hospitals and schools. Sharma began interning with Tilcon New York Inc., a supplier of quality stone and ...
Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A.)*
(Online and On-Campus)
- Concentration in Accounting
- Concentration in Nonprofit Management
- Concentration in Global Business
- Concentration in Human Resources
- Concentration in Marketing