Caldwell University’s Business Division offers outstanding undergraduate and graduate programs in business and technology. Our faculty are experienced teachers and scholars who have extensive backgrounds in business and bring practical insights and skills into the classroom.
We pride ourselves on our connection to the business community, which results in excellent internships and job opportunities, as well as practical benefits from interactions with guest speakers and mentors. Caldwell business graduates are employed by a variety of major corporations, such as ADP®, Citi® bank, Goldman Sachs, Merck, Pfizer, Prudential, and PWC, as well as other well-known companies in a variety of business fields.
Since our programs are geared towards both the technical and soft skills of business, we produce a well-rounded student who can meet the demanding needs of today’s competitive corporate and nonprofit environments.
Business Division News
- Delta Mu Delta Induction 2017 April 26, 2017 The Division of Business is proud to present the twenty-two students who were inducted into the international business administration honor society, Delta Mu Delta. Caldwell University instituted its Lambda Psi Chapter of Delta Mu Delta in 2009. In order to qualify for this prestigious society, students must have completed at ...
- New Sports Media Course at Caldwell University April 17, 2017 Caldwell, N.J., April 12, 2017 – Caldwell University is introducing a sports media course through the combined efforts of the Communication and Media Studies Department and the Business Division. The course will be offered as part of the communication and media studies major and in the Business Division for majors ...
- Student Interns with International Youth Sports League March 9, 2017 Every time Jessica Cusimano interviews a young athlete her face lights up. She knows what it is like to play youth sports, and she is thrilled to have the chance to work with the Babe Ruth League. She is developing her reporting, producing and editing skills in bringing news of ...
Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A.)*
(Online and On-Campus)
- Concentration in Accounting
- Concentration in Global Business
- Concentration in Human Resources
- Concentration in Marketing