School of Business & Computer Science
The mission of the Caldwell University School of Business and Computer Science is:
- to design programs and curricula that are current, timely, and responsive to the dynamic business environment
- to educate proactive leaders and versatile individuals who can solve current and anticipated challenges
- to encourage ethical business practices, sustainability, and moral values
- to develop our students’ technical skills so they prevail in current business and organizational environments
- to build a mutually beneficial relationship with the local business community”
Caldwell University’s School of Business & Computer Science offers outstanding undergraduate and graduate programs in business and technology. Our faculty are experienced teachers and scholars who have extensive backgrounds in business and bring practical insights and skills into the classroom.
We pride ourselves on our connection to the business community, which results in excellent internships and job opportunities, as well as practical benefits from interactions with guest speakers and mentors. Caldwell business graduates are employed by a variety of major corporations such as:
- Citi® bank,
- Goldman Sachs,
- and PWC as well as other well-known companies in a variety of business fields.
Since our programs are geared towards both the technical and soft skills of business, we produce a well-rounded student who can meet the demanding needs of today’s competitive corporate and nonprofit environments.
The Visual Arts at Caldwell University
The Department of Visual Art & Design provides students with a comprehensive education in the arts that fosters individual creativity and marketable career skills. Our programs offer students a wide range of artistic experience, both in majors and minors. Art majors begin with foundation courses in drawing painting, design, sculpture, printmaking, photography, and digital art. Students also develop analytical and critical thinking skills through the study of the history of art. By analyzing historical and contemporary art students learn new terminology and concepts that they apply to annual critiques as well as their senior thesis capstone project. As students advance, they choose a specialization in any of these areas, enabling them to develop their own ideas and expertise in their chosen career path.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
Majors denoted by * are accredited by ACBSP
Majors and Minors
- B.S. in Accounting*
- B.S. in Business Administration* (Online and On-Campus)
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems
- B.S. in Computer Science
- B.S. in Financial Economics*
- B.S. in Healthcare Administration
- B.S. in Marketing*
- B.S. in Sport Management
- B.S in E-Sports Management