Caldwell University’s Division of Business offers outstanding undergraduate and graduate programs in business and technology. Our faculty are experienced teachers and scholars who have extensive backgrounds in business and bring practical insights and skills into the classroom.
We pride ourselves on our connection to the business community, which results in excellent internships and job opportunities, as well as practical benefits from interactions with guest speakers and mentors. Caldwell business graduates are employed by a variety of major corporations such as:
- Citi® bank,
- Goldman Sachs,
- and PWC as well as other well-known companies in a variety of business fields.
Since our programs are geared towards both the technical and soft skills of business, we produce a well-rounded student who can meet the demanding needs of today’s competitive corporate and nonprofit environments.
Division of Business News
- Business Professor Ann Marie Callahan is honored as NJ Society of CPAs Woman of Note June 17, 2016 Caldwell, N.J., June 17, 2016 – Caldwell University Professor of Business Ann Marie Callahan, CPA has been selected as a New Jersey Society of CPAs Woman of Note in ...
- Financial economics grad excelled in the classroom and on the court May 16, 2016 Caldwell, N.J. – Brian Kenny, of Howell, New Jersey, was recently inducted into the New Jersey Collegiate Business Administration Association Honor Society, which recognizes students who rank in ...
- Delta Mu Delta Induction 2016 April 25, 2016 The Division of Business is proud to present the fifteen students who were inducted into the international business administration honor society, Delta Mu Delta. Caldwell University instituted its ...
Majors denoted by * are accredited by ACBSP
Majors and Minors
- B.S. in Accounting*
- B.S. in Business Administration* (Online and On-Campus)
- Business Administration (without concentration)
- Global Business
- Human Resource Management
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Sport Management
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems
- Business Systems
- Information Technology
- B.S. in Financial Economics*
- B.S. in Healthcare Administration
- B.S. in Marketing*