The mission of the Caldwell University School of Business and Computer Science is:
- to design programs and curricula that are current, timely, and responsive to the dynamic business environment
- to educate proactive leaders and versatile individuals who can solve current and anticipated challenges
- to encourage ethical business practices, sustainability, and moral values
- to develop our students’ technical skills so they prevail in current business and organizational environments
- to build a mutually beneficial relationship with the local business community”
Caldwell University’s School of Business & Computer Science offers outstanding undergraduate and graduate programs in business and technology. Our faculty are experienced teachers and scholars who have extensive backgrounds in business and bring practical insights and skills into the classroom.
We pride ourselves on our connection to the business community, which results in excellent internships and job opportunities, as well as practical benefits from interactions with guest speakers and mentors. Caldwell business graduates are employed by a variety of major corporations such as:
- Citi® bank,
- Goldman Sachs,
- and PWC as well as other well-known companies in a variety of business fields.
Since our programs are geared towards both the technical and soft skills of business, we produce a well-rounded student who can meet the demanding needs of today’s competitive corporate and nonprofit environments.
School of Business & COMPUter Science News
- Recent Graduates are in Top One Percent of Business Undergraduates June 3, 2019 Caldwell, N.J June 3, 2019 -Recent graduates Aida Osmeni and Zulenny Reyes-Calderon were recognized at the New Jersey Collegiate Business Administration Association honor society ceremony on Friday, May ...
- Women Entrepreneurship Week 2018 October 10, 2018 Caldwell University’s Accounting Club, Marketing Club, and Women’s Leadership Initiative are proud to highlight three alumna who have successfully navigated the challenges of starting their own businesses. Denise Beck ...
- Delta Mu Delta Induction 2018 April 25, 2018 The School of Business & CIS is proud to present the fifteen students who were inducted into the international business administration honor society, Delta Mu Delta. Caldwell University ...
Tips for Success
Majors denoted by * are accredited by ACBSP
Majors and Minors
- B.S. in Accounting*
- B.S. in Business Administration* (Online and On-Campus)
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems
- Business Systems
- Information Technology
- B.S. in Financial Economics*
- B.S. in Healthcare Administration
- B.S. in Marketing*
- B.S. in Sport Management
- B.S in E-Sports Management
- Business Administration (Non-Business Majors Only)
- Computer Information Systems
- Global Business
- Health Care Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Management Information Systems
- Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Sport Management