Caldwell University’s School of Business & CIS offers outstanding undergraduate and graduate programs in business and technology. Our faculty are experienced teachers and scholars who have extensive backgrounds in business and bring practical insights and skills into the classroom.
We pride ourselves on our connection to the business community, which results in excellent internships and job opportunities, as well as practical benefits from interactions with guest speakers and mentors. Caldwell business graduates are employed by a variety of major corporations such as:
- Citi® bank,
- Goldman Sachs,
- and PWC as well as other well-known companies in a variety of business fields.
Since our programs are geared towards both the technical and soft skills of business, we produce a well-rounded student who can meet the demanding needs of today’s competitive corporate and nonprofit environments.
School of Business & CIS News
- Women’s Entrepreneurship Week: Coffee & Conversation with Stacey Murphy November 7, 2017 The Women’s Leadership Initiative, the Accounting Club, and the Marketing Club recently collaborated to host a “Coffee and Conversation” event featuring Professor Stacey Murphy, MBA in celebration of ...
- Managing Patient Safety in a New Health Care World: The Benefits and Challenges of Improving Safety in Health Care Institutions October 16, 2017 Aileen R. Killen, Global Head of Healthcare, Liability Risk Consulting, and Client Risk Solutions at AIG, spoke to Caldwell University students, staff, and faculty about the strides and ...
- Caldwell University’s Research and Creative Arts Day May 2, 2017 On Wednesday, April 26, 2017, the Caldwell University highlighted undergraduate and graduate student research and promoting STEAM, which stands for science, technology, engineering, arts and math. The Business ...
Majors denoted by * are accredited by ACBSP
Majors and Minors
- B.S. in Accounting*
- B.S. in Business Administration* (Online and On-Campus)
- Business Administration (without concentration)
- Global Business
- Human Resource Management
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Sport Management
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems
- Business Systems
- Information Technology
- B.S. in Financial Economics*
- B.S. in Healthcare Administration
- B.S. in Marketing*
- B.S. in Sport Management