Caldwell University’s Division of Business offers outstanding undergraduate and graduate programs in business and technology. Our faculty are experienced teachers and scholars who have extensive backgrounds in business and bring practical insights and skills into the classroom.
We pride ourselves on our connection to the business community, which results in excellent internships and job opportunities, as well as practical benefits from interactions with guest speakers and mentors. Caldwell business graduates are employed by a variety of major corporations such as:
- Citi® bank,
- Goldman Sachs,
- and PWC as well as other well-known companies in a variety of business fields.
Since our programs are geared towards both the technical and soft skills of business, we produce a well-rounded student who can meet the demanding needs of today’s competitive corporate and nonprofit environments.
School of Business News
- Caldwell University’s Research and Creative Arts Day May 2, 2017 On Wednesday, April 26, 2017, the Caldwell University highlighted undergraduate and graduate student research and promoting STEAM, which stands for science, technology, engineering, arts and math. The Business ...
- Delta Mu Delta Induction 2017 April 26, 2017 The Division of Business is proud to present the twenty-two students who were inducted into the international business administration honor society, Delta Mu Delta. Caldwell University instituted its ...
- New Sports Media Course at Caldwell University April 17, 2017 Caldwell, N.J., April 12, 2017 – Caldwell University is introducing a sports media course through the combined efforts of the Communication and Media Studies Department and the Business ...
Majors denoted by * are accredited by ACBSP
Majors and Minors
- B.S. in Accounting*
- B.S. in Business Administration* (Online and On-Campus)
- Business Administration (without concentration)
- Global Business
- Human Resource Management
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Sport Management
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems
- Business Systems
- Information Technology
- B.S. in Financial Economics*
- B.S. in Healthcare Administration
- B.S. in Marketing*