Caldwell University’s School of Business & CIS offers outstanding undergraduate and graduate programs in business and technology. Our faculty are experienced teachers and scholars who have extensive backgrounds in business and bring practical insights and skills into the classroom.
We pride ourselves on our connection to the business community, which results in excellent internships and job opportunities, as well as practical benefits from interactions with guest speakers and mentors. Caldwell business graduates are employed by a variety of major corporations such as:
- Citi® bank,
- Goldman Sachs,
- and PWC as well as other well-known companies in a variety of business fields.
Since our programs are geared towards both the technical and soft skills of business, we produce a well-rounded student who can meet the demanding needs of today’s competitive corporate and nonprofit environments.
School of Business & CIS News
- CU SPORT MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS STUDY ABROAD TRIP TO ITALY March 27, 2018 Students in Caldwell University’s School of Business and Computer Information Systems had the opportunity to travel to Italy to explore the field of sport management for a short-term ...
- J.P. Morgan exec tells business students to combine “science, art and heart” in their careers March 19, 2018 Alma DeMetropolis to be honored at university’s scholarship gala Caldwell, N.J., March 19, 2018- You have to “laugh and smile and give off positivity, even if you have ...
- Paramedic Emergency Health Science Partnership between Caldwell University and Union County College November 30, 2017 Caldwell, N.J., Nov. 30, 2017 – Union County College and Caldwell University have executed a memorandum of understanding that allows graduates of Union County College’s Associate of Applied Science Degree ...
Tips for Success
Majors denoted by * are accredited by ACBSP
Majors and Minors
- B.S. in Accounting*
- B.S. in Business Administration* (Online and On-Campus)
- Business Administration (without concentration)
- Global Business
- Human Resource Management
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Sport Management
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems
- Business Systems
- Information Technology
- B.S. in Financial Economics*
- B.S. in Healthcare Administration
- B.S. in Marketing*
- B.S. in Sport Management