At a glance:
- Duration: 1-3 weeks during Spring break, Winter break, Summer break
- Credits: May transfer up to six credits or two short term study abroad programs towards your major, core, or electives. Grades are calculated into student’s Caldwell GPA.
- Class Standing: Must have been enrolled at Caldwell for at least one semester and at least 18 years of age.
- Application: Must submit the Short-Term Study Abroad Application to the C.A.R.E.S center by the published deadline.
- Cost: In addition to the cost of the trip (varies based on program), students will pay Caldwell tuition for 1-credit and receive 3-credits.
- Winter/Summer Programs – 1-credit tuition is based on Adult Undergraduate fees.
- Spring Programs – 1-credit tuition is based on current semester fees.