Study Abroad is an exciting and enriching opportunity for Caldwell students to enhance their academic and personal plans. In an increasingly globalized society, students can experience learning and living in another country, while deepening their understanding of economic, political, international, and cultural issues.
Caldwell University offers well-qualified students the opportunity to enhance their academic study by participating in a study abroad and/or short-term study abroad program.
All eligible students are required to:
- Have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Be in good academic and social/judicial standing
- Declare at least one major
- Submit the appropriate Applications by the published deadline
- Have their final 30 credits taken at Caldwell
We offer our students two ways to study abroad.
- Long Term Study Abroad: The student studies for at least one semester or summer in another country by applying directly to the host institution or through a program provider.
- Short Term Study Abroad: The student participates in a one to three week program led by a Caldwell faculty member during the spring, summer, and/or winter breaks.
- Questions to ask yourself to begin the study abroad process and determine the best option for you
- For more information, please contact Nancy Becker, Interim Vice-President for Academic Affairs, 973-618-3919
LIKE us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/caldwellstudyabroad