- To identify and establish essential functions, abilities, skills, and knowledge for employment, courses,programs, services, and activities and to evaluate faculty, staff, and students on this basis.
- To request and receive current documentation that supports requests for reasonable accommodations, academic adjustments, and/or auxiliary services.
- To deny a request for accommodations, academic adjustments, and/or auxiliary services if the documentation demonstrates that they are not warranted, or if the individual fails to provide appropriate documentation.
- To select among equally effective reasonable accommodations, academic adjustments, and/or auxiliary services.
- To refuse an unreasonable accommodation, adjustment, and/or auxiliary service or one that imposes an undue hardship or fundamental alteration on a program or activity of the college.
Office of Disability Services at Caldwell College
Student Center, First Floor
Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm
Director of Disability Services: Angela Tortora