Click here for the Federal Student Aid Withdrawal Policy.
No refunds will be issued until all financial activity on student’s account is complete for the semester.
Refunds are issued through electronic ACH deposit directly to the student’s checking or savings account, or loaded to a re-loadable debit card.
To Register For Your Refund-
Click on “Register”, you will be asked to enter your Caldwell email address. The link will then be resent to you. Follow the link and enter your ID and Authentication Values as prompted. Fill out the Profile form and select your preferred method of refund. An email will be sent to you when a refund has been processed.
REFUND POLICY (PART-TIME STUDENTS)
If a student files an official withdrawal or add/drop form with the Center of Continuing Education or the Registrar’s Office, they will be entitled to a refund according to the following schedule:
- Within the first week of class: 80%
- Within the second week of class: 60%
- Within the third week of class: 40%
- Within the fourth week of class: 25%
- After four weeks: No Refund
- After the first class session: 80%
- After the second class session: 60%
- After the third class session: No Refund