Click here for the Federal Student Aid Withdrawal Policy.
No refunds will be issued until all financial activity on student’s account is complete for the semester.
Students must complete a credit balance sheet indicating request for a refund.
Students will be notified by campus e-mail when refund check has been processed.
REFUND POLICY (PART-TIME STUDENTS)
If a student files an official withdrawal or add/drop form with the Center of Continuing Education or the Registrar’s Office, they will be entitled to a refund according to the following schedule:
- Within the first week of class: 80%
- Within the second week of class: 60%
- Within the third week of class: 40%
- Within the fourth week of class: 25%
- After four weeks: No Refund
- After the first class session: 80%
- After the second class session: 60%
- After the third class session: No Refund