Estimated Annual Tuition and Fees
2014-2015 Academic Year
- $890.00 per credit/3 credit course = $2,670.00.
- Comprehensive Fee = $200.00 Per Semester
- Insurance Fee/Domestic & International = $1260.00
Doctoral Program in Education
- $1050.00 per credit/3 credit course = $3150.00
- Comprehensive Fee = $200.00 per semester
Student Health Insurance Fee
All full-time students (graduate students are considered full-time at 9 credits) have been charged for health insurance. If you have your own health insurance, you may waive this fee online before September 15th. Please note that if you do not complete the online waiver you will be automatically enrolled in the plan.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WAIVING THE UNIVERSITY HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN
Go to www.studentplanscenter.com , choose Caldwell University-Health.
On the left side, click “online waiver”. Complete the information, and save your confirmation number. After September 15th the adjustment will be made to your account.
For the latest tuition discounts by click here.
COMPONENTS OF THE COMPREHENSIVE FEE INCLUDE:
- Student activity fee
- Security and parking fee
- Use of health services, fitness center, learning center and career service center
120 Bloomfield Avenue, Caldwell, NJ 07006
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.