CASH, PERSONAL CHECK, BANK CHECK OR MONEY ORDER
- In-person payments in the form of cash, check or money order can be made at the Bursar’s Office in Aquinas Hall (Administration Building) Room 1006 from 8:30 until 4:30. (If you choose to pay in person after business hours, you may drop your payment through the mail slot on the door of the Bursar’s Office).
- Mail-In payments: Check or money order should be made out to “Caldwell University” and mailed to:
120 Bloomfield Avenue
Caldwell, NJ 07006Please write the Student ID Number in the memo portion of the check. DO NOT MAIL CASH.
- Pay with MasterCard, Discover or American Express (for a slight fee), or pay directly from your checking or savings through www.afford.com/caldwell.
- Click “Make a Payment” and follow the prompts.
- If you prefer, you can pay over the phone by calling 1-800-722-4867, choose option to “Make a One Time Payment”
- Complete the enclosed pink coupon with the confirmation number, and return it to The Bursar’s Office.
CALDWELL UNIVERSITY WIRE TRANSFER INSTRUCTIONS
BANK NAME: Capital One Bank
810 Bloomfield Avenue
West Caldwell, NJ 07006
ACCT NAME: CALDWELL COLLEGE
ACCOUNT #: 7057303136
ABA NUMBER OF BANK: 021407912
SWIFT CODE: HIBKUS44
BE SURE THAT YOUR BANK INCLUDES THE STUDENT’S NAME ON THE TRANSFER.