Official Academic transcripts are ordered online by following the instructions detailed below. Academic Transcripts can be issued to the student or to a third party. Transcript requests are normally processed within 3 business days of receipt, however processing time may be longer during periods of peak registration or at the end of the semester. You will be notified by e-mail when your request(s) have been received and processed.
If picking-up a transcript in-person, a picture ID will be required. Individuals authorizing a third-party to pick-up a transcript on their behalf must write a letter authorizing the release of the transcript(s) to the individual picking-up the transcript and that individual will be asked for picture ID when picking-up the transcript.
Please note that students with an active student account and a valid password may view their academic history and unofficial transcript by using the MyCaldwell portal.
HOW TO ORDER TRANSCRIPTS ONLINE THROUGH THE WEB AT www.getmytranscript.com*
- Go to www.getmytranscript.com & select Caldwell College
- To Order a Transcript – Click on the ORDER button
- Let Transcript Ordering walk you through placing your order.
- You will be required to submit a paperless consent form or a signed consent form through mail, fax or email to the National Student Clearinghouse before your order will be processed.
- You will be charged a $5.00 transcript fee ($10 fee for Rush Processing) for each transcript ordered and a $2.25 processing fee for each recipient – a credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover) is required to make payment.
- Check your e-mail for updates on the status of your transcript order.
- Visit www.getmytranscript.com to obtain real-time order status and history whenever you want.
* The Transcript Order Service is offered by the National Student Clearinghouse in cooperation with CALDWELL COLLEGE. For more information on the National Student Clearinghouse, please visit www.nslc.org.