Personal Information Change

Students may request a change to their personal information, such as name, address, phone, social security number, by completing a Change of Personal Information Form. Any request for a change in name or social security number must be submitted with official documentation verifying the change being requested, such as a social security card, marriage license or official court documents.

Changes can also be made online by using the Caldwell College web system (requires a Caldwell College Student ID Number and Password). For more information, please contact the Office of the Registrar at or call (973) 618-3282.