The Caldwell University Office of the Registrar accurately records the academic progress of each student, within the rules and policies enacted by the faculty, administration and Board of Trustees, in compliance with local, state and federal laws, and in accordance with accepted and established record keeping practices.


Office Of The Registrar
Aquinas Hall, 1st Floor- Room 108
Hours of operation: Mon-Fri : 8:30am – 4:30pm
Summer Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:30-4:30pm and Fridays 8:30-12pm (begins the end of May through mid-August)

Phone: 973-618-3292
Fax: 973-618-3480

Frequently asked questions:

I am a visiting student, how do I enroll into a course at Caldwell University?

Visiting students may complete the visiting student form and a registration form to enroll into a course at Caldwell University. The forms may be faxed to: 973-618-3480 or sent to the Office of the Registrar.

Generic Registration form

The Visiting Student Form

I am a visiting student, how do I view my grades?

Visiting students can view their grades by requesting a grade report. Grade reports may only be requested for one semester. Visiting students may also order an official transcript by going to

**Grade Report Request**

How do I change my address?

Current students can change their address by logging into the Caldwell Portal. On the right hand side by their name click on “Change personal Info” from here you can make the necessary changes. Address information will be updated within the week. If your address has not been updated within a week please email and state your name, student ID number, and date you requested your address be updated.

How do I change my name?

A name change requires legal documentation. Acceptable forms are: a social security card, a birth certificate, or a court order stating your former and new name. Name changes can be made in person at the Office of the Registrar in Aquinas Hall Room 108. Be sure to bring original official documentation. Copies of a legal document cannot be accepted for a name change.

How do I request a replacement diploma?

Diplomas can be ordered by completing a University Diploma Request Form. Replacement diplomas cost $50.00 and are payable by check to Caldwell University. Please note your diploma name must match what we have on record in the Office of the Registrar.


How do I order a transcript?

Official transcripts are ordered online at Directions can be found below. We only provide official copies of a transcript. Faxed requests are considered “unofficial transcripts.” Current students may also log into the Caldwell Portal to view their course history and print a copy of their Unofficial Transcript.


-Go to & select Order/Track/Verify then select “Order or Track a Transcript”
-Select Caldwell University from the drop down menu and click submit
-Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Start”
-Follow all on screen prompts to complete the order

**You will be required to submit a paperless consent form or a signed consent form through mail or fax to the National Student Clearinghouse before your order will be processed.

* The Transcript Order Service is offered by the National Student Clearinghouse in cooperation with Caldwell University. For more information on the National Student Clearinghouse, please visit

How much does a transcript cost?

Transcripts cost $7.25 for each standard order and $12.25 for each rush order.

Who can I send my transcripts to?

Transcripts can be issued to the student or to a third party. If picking up a transcript in-person, a photo ID will be required. Individuals authorizing a third-party to pick up a transcript on their behalf must write a letter authorizing the release of the transcript(s) to the individual picking up the transcript. That individual will also need to present us with a photo ID.

When will my transcript be ready?

Transcript requests are processed within 3-5 business days of receipt of the order. Processing time may be longer during peak periods. If you need your transcripts quickly, you may select a “rush order” which are processed within 24 hours of the next business day.

You will be notified by e-mail when your request(s) have been received and processed. Transcripts are issued through regular mail. You may visit to obtain real-time order status and history whenever you want.