- CALCAT - Jennings Library Catalog of Books
- JERSEYCAT - New Jersey Catalog of Books
- WORLDCAT - World Catalog of Books
- VAST includes thousands of award-winning films, including Academy® and Emmy® winners, the most frequently used films for classroom instruction, newly-released films, and archival material previously unavailable. Faculty and students will find content in VAST to meet their learning, teaching, and research interest in the following areas and more: art, architecture, business, counseling and therapy, dance, economics, education, ethnic studies, ethnography, gay and lesbian studies, health, history, humanities, law and public safety, literature, opera, philosophy, political science, psychology, religion, science, theatre, and women’s studies.
- Counseling and Therapy in Video provides a rich online collection of video for the study of social work, psychotherapy, psychology, and psychiatric counseling. Videos are presented from multiple perspectives and include counseling sessions, consultations, interviews, demonstrations, lectures, and synchronized, searchable transcripts. Users can browse by subject, therapist, therapy type, theme and video type.
- Nursing Education in Video gives faculty and students anywhere-anytime access to Medcom’s highly regarded library of full-length training programs—online in streaming video—with all of the search power and advanced functionality that Alexander Street’s video collections deliver.
Databases by Subject
- Art and Music Databases
- Biography Databases
- Business Databases
- Communication Arts Databases
- Education Databases
- Health and Nursing Databases
- History and Political Science Databases
- Language and Literature Databases
- Math and Computer Science Databases
- Multidisciplinary Databases
- Natural and Physical Science
- Newspaper Databases
- Psychology Databases
- Reference Databases
- Sociology and Criminal Justice Databases
- Theology and Philosophy Databases
Research Guides created and maintained by your librarians to provide research assistance, strategies and useful resources in support of Caldwell College’s information literacy program, course curriculum and the community. Individual guides cover broad subject areas, general research techniques and specific topics.
- Group Study Rooms
- Faculty Services
- Interlibrary Loan: request materials from other libraries
- Interlibrary Loan Request form for Journal Articles
- Information Literacy Instruction Form
- Reserve Request Form
- Book Discussion Group
- REBL Reciprocal Borrowing and Lending Program
- VALE Reciprocal Borrowing Program for Faculty, Staff , Graduate and Undergraduate Students
- Nancy Becker, Ed.D. 973-618-3314
Liaison to the Education Division.
- Ellen Smith Johnston, MLS 973-618-3502
Liaison to Applied Behavior Analysis, Business, Nursing, Psychology & Counseling, and Science Departments.
Liaison to Art, History & Political Science, and Sociology & Criminal Justice Departments.
- Joan Reamer, MLS 973-618-3564
Liaison to English, Theology/Philosophy, Music and Modern Language Departments.
- Yaro Furtak, MLS 973-618-3497
Liaison to Communication Arts and Mathematics Departments.