Caldwell College is a 4-year Catholic liberal arts college located in a suburban setting about twenty miles west of New York City. Founded in 1939 by the Sisters of St. Dominic, Caldwell College enrolls approximately 2,300 full time and part time students. Candidates must be willing to support the Dominican Catholic, liberal arts mission of the College.
Submit letter of application, resume, and contact information for three professional references to:
The Office of Human Resources-IPP
120 Bloomfield Avenue
Caldwell, NJ 07006
Fax: (973) 618-3358
Caldwell College is an EOE.
Title: Administrative Assistant
Band: NE S4
Caldwell College invites applications for a full-time Administrative Assistant, Education Division. Reporting to the Associate Dean, Education the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for data collection and organization, program coordination as well as other administrative duties. Specific job duties include, but are not limited to;
- Developing a template for CAEP reports, coordinating CAEP surveys and collecting data for analysis by Associate Dean.
- Interfacing with Institutional Research to compile annual reporting data.
- Submitting budget requests, monitoring fiscal lines and budget reports, and maintaining financial records for all accounts connected to the Education Division.
- Interfacing with all graduate coordinators for staffing and rotation reports and preparing scheduling for course offerings for fall, spring and summer semesters.
- Coordinating educational conferences and meetings.
- Supervising student workers and allocating assignments to meet the needs of the division.
- Communicating and revising faculty semester reminders.
- Assisting the Associate Dean with making catalog revisions.
Assisting with communication and needs of Education Doctoral program and monitor students that they maintain required GPA to be eligible in education program and notify students if not in compliance with requirements.
Knowledge equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree plus 1-2 years of effective experience. Candidates need to demonstrate proficiency with MS Office, Gmail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience with instructional technology that includes Jenzabar, SPSS and Live Text strongly preferred. The successful candidate will be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task, anticipate needs, plan and organize effectively. This person must also be able to work in a collaborative team environment with a diverse group of people and have strong interpersonal and communication skills. Candidates must be willing to support the Dominican Catholic, liberal arts mission of the college.