Caldwell University is a private, Catholic coed four-year university with a strong liberal arts core curriculum that enhances critical thinking and analytical reasoning. Caldwell offers 25 undergraduate and 30 graduate programs, including doctoral, master’s, certificate and certification programs, as well as online and distance learning options that prepare students for today’s global marketplace. The university has 15 NCAA Division II athletic teams and numerous clubs, fraternities, sororities and activities on a beautiful 70-acre campus located in the suburbs of Caldwell, New Jersey. Caldwell was founded by the Sisters of Saint Dominic of Caldwell. Its core values of respect, integrity, community and excellence influence academic and campus life. For more information about Caldwell University, visit caldwell.edu.
Caldwell University is an EOE.
Caldwell University invites applications for part-time Non-Credit Continuing Studies Instructors for the following disciplines beginning January 2015.
• Project Management Certificate Program (PMI Certification required)
• Human Resource Management Certificate Program (SHRM or other HR Certification required)
• Certified NJ Teacher or Substitute to teach Substitute Teacher preparation program
• Computer instructors experienced in MS Office Suite (MOS certification preferred), QuickBooks, Prezi, Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, Social Media, HTML, CSS, Dreamwea ver.
• ESL instructors, all levels
• Test Prep/review course instructors for LSAT, MCAT, SAT .
• Foreign Language instructors experienced in Spanish, French, Italian
• Social Media, WordPress, Instructor
• BLS, CPR, AED instructor
• Zumba, T’ai Chi and Yoga instructors
A competitive hourly salary will be offered commensurate with the candidate’s background and experience. These positions are not benefits eligible. Days and times of classes will vary. Candidates must be willing to support the Dominican Catholic, liberal arts mission of the University.
Applicants must submit a resume, cover letter specifying position, and a list of three professional references including complete contact information.