Caldwell College is a 4-year Catholic liberal arts college located in a suburban setting about twenty miles west of New York City. Founded in 1939 by the Sisters of St. Dominic, Caldwell College enrolls approximately 2,300 full time and part time students. Candidates must be willing to support the Dominican Catholic, liberal arts mission of the College.
Submit letter of application, resume, and contact information for three professional references to:
The Office of Human Resources-IPP
120 Bloomfield Avenue
Caldwell, NJ 07006
Fax: (973) 618-3358
Caldwell College is an EOE.
Title: Non Credit Instructors
Original Post: 12/06/2013
Caldwell College invites applications for part-time Non-Credit Continuing Studies Instructors needed in the following disciplines beginning in the Spring 2014.
- Project Management Certificate Program (PMI Certification required)
- Human Resource Management Certificate Program (SHRM or other HR Certification required)
- Basic Bookkeeping Certificate Program (Bookkeeping experience required)
- Certified Bookkeeper test prep course (Certified Bookkeeper credential required)
- American Sign Language experience to teach ASL courses
- Test Prep instructors for Praxis (Elementary Education), GRE math and verbal, LSAT Prep, MCAT Prep.
- ServSafe registered instructor to teach ServSafe certification course
- T’ai Chi instructor
- Social Media Instructor
- Blogging instructor knowledgeable of WordPress
- Website software instructor to teach free web applications
A competitive hourly salary will be offered commensurate with the candidate’s background and experience. These positions are not benefits eligible. Days and times of classes will vary. Candidates must be willing to support the Dominican Catholic, liberal arts mission of the College.