Caldwell University is a private, Catholic coed four-year university with a strong liberal arts core curriculum that enhances critical thinking and analytical reasoning. Caldwell offers 25 undergraduate and 30 graduate programs, including doctoral, master’s, certificate and certification programs, as well as online and distance learning options that prepare students for today’s global marketplace. The university has 15 NCAA Division II athletic teams and numerous clubs, fraternities, sororities and activities on a beautiful 70-acre campus located in the suburbs of Caldwell, New Jersey. Caldwell was founded by the Sisters of Saint Dominic of Caldwell. Its core values of respect, integrity, community and excellence influence academic and campus life. For more information about Caldwell University, visit caldwell.edu.
Submit letter of application, resume, and contact information for three professional references to:
The Office of Human Resources-IPP
120 Bloomfield Avenue
Caldwell, NJ 07006
Fax: (973) 618-3358
Caldwell University is an EOE.
Title: Travel Recruiter (Temporary)
Salary Band: 4
Caldwell University invites applications for a full-time, temporary Admissions Travel Recruiter to represent the University at various recruitment events. Reporting to the Assistant Director, Admissions, responsibilities include, but are not limited to attending College Fairs and on-campus events, building and maintaining relationships with prospective students and their parents, networking with high school guidance counselors and maintaining information in the recruitment database.
Bachelor’s degree plus one to three years effective experience is required. Valid driver’s license is also required. Must be available evenings and some weekends and be willing to travel. The position will be available immediately until the middle of December. Candidates must be willing to support the Dominican Catholic, liberal arts mission of the University.
Title: Assistant Director Training
Department: Applied Behavior Analysis
Caldwell University invites applications for a full time Assistant Director of Training for the Center for Autism and Applied Behavior Analysis. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Assistant Director will be responsible for developing center-wide systems and overseeing their implementation. Specific job duties include, but are not limited to;
• Develop center-wide training, communication, and evaluation systems and oversee
• Develop and maintain the Center’s manual on administrative policies and procedures
• Develop procedures for staff training based on empirical recommendations
• Collaborate with faculty members and graduate assistants on guidelines, protocols, and curriculum needs for learners
• Analyze progress of learners, graduate assistants, and instructors through data analysis and objective evaluation
• Provide training to graduate assistants in their evaluation of graduate practicum students, undergraduate interns, and employees
• Assist faculty members with team assignments
• Assist faculty members with conducting research
• Provide scheduling recommendations to the Administrative Assistant based on learner needs
• Develop and follow all CAABA protocols and policies
A Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or related area, special education certification, board certification in behavior analysis, and prior assistantship completion is required. Candidates must be willing to support the Catholic Dominican mission of the university.
TITLE: DIRECTOR, CAMPUS SAFETY AND SECURITY
Caldwell University invites applications for a full time Director, Campus Safety and Security. Reporting to the Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness, the Director will be responsible for the management of safety and security operations that will ensure the well-being of the campus community. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide strategic vision and direction for the department.
- Supervise contracted security staff as well as university employees responsible for building access protection, parking safety and providing an overall security presence.
- Develop, communicate and provide training in emergency response on campus.
- Coordinate fire and lockdown drills on campus.
- Provide training in safety related areas in collaboration with Human Resources, Student Life and others at the University.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationship with local law enforcement and fire officials.
- Develop and ensure compliance with all applicable laws such as the Clery Act and work with others on campus to communicate and address issues and concerns.
- Conduct investigations as appropriate and assist in others as needed.
- Manage database systems for emergency mass notification, electronic locks, ID cards, and parking permits.
- Oversee the installation, maintenance, and use of surveillance cameras.
- Serve on Enterprise Risk Management and Compliance, Crisis Intervention, Emergency Response and Campus Shared Concerns committees.
The successful candidate will have Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus a minimum of 3 – 5 years in a supervisory role. Must be able to work independently, be an effective communicator, and be willing to embrace the mission and values of the university.
Caldwell University is a private, Catholic, Dominican coed four-year university with a strong liberal arts core curriculum that enhances critical thinking and analytical reasoning. Caldwell offers 25 undergraduate and 30 graduate programs, including doctoral, master’s, certificate and certification programs, as well as online and distance learning options that prepare students for today’s global marketplace. The university has 15 NCAA Division II athletic teams and numerous clubs, fraternities, sororities and activities on a beautiful 70-acre campus located in the suburbs of Caldwell, New Jersey.
Caldwell was founded by the Sisters of Saint Dominic of Caldwell. Its core values of respect, integrity, community and excellence influence academic and campus life. For more information about Caldwell University, visit caldwell.edu.
Applicants must submit a resume, cover letter specifying position applied for, and a list of three professional references including complete contact information.
Title: Assistant Systems Administrator
Caldwell University invites applications for a full-time Assistant Systems Administrator. Reporting to the Director, Administrative Technology, this position will be responsible for providing software and hardware support to all University personnel who use the administrative system. Core aspects of the job consist of:
• Assisting administrative staff with the use of the Jenzabar Student Information System (SIS).
• System administration for CBORD and Blackboard systems.
• Perform data transfers between administrative systems.
• Help launch new IT applications working with other IT staff.
• Maintain and administer access to the campus portal
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or one to two years of experience in a related field. Experience with SQL Server and/or Oracle and/or Jenzabar systems is a plus. The successful candidate will be a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who is knowledgeable about programming logic, has basic IT skills, an understanding of SQL and report writing. Candidates must be willing to support the Catholic Dominican mission of the University.