WHAT IS THE CALDWELL COLLEGE ANNUAL FUND?
The Caldwell College Annual Fund raises money for unrestricted support, which targets the most pressing needs of the college.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT IT?
Approximately 90% of undergraduate students here at Caldwell College receive some form of financial aid. Therefore, scholarship support is extremely important. Gifts may be designated to enhance our student life or athletic programs and to help continue to provide our students with extracurricular elements to round out their educational experience. The College is equipped with a number of state-of-the-art computer labs, where every student, regardless of their financial background, has access to the latest technology. Gifts to support technology upgrades and maintenance are also always appreciated.
- Cougar Pride - Annual Fund for Athletics
Caldwell College sincerely appreciates every donation. The following giving societies recognize the generosity of our alumni and friends. Our giving clubs are as follows:
President’s Society Membership is as follows:
- Diamond Member $10,000 and above
- Platinum Member $5,000 – $9,999
- Gold Member $2,500 – $4,999
- Silver Member $1,000 – $2,499
- President’s Society $1,000
President’s Society Associate Membership is as follows:
- $100 Members of the Class of 2012, 2011, 2010 and 2009
- $250 Members of the Class of 2008, 2007, 2006 and 2005
- $500 Members of the Class of 2004, 2003 and 2002
The Caldwell College Society
- Dominican Member $750 – $999
- Aquinas Member $500 – $749
- Siena Member $250 – $499
- Rosary Member $100 – $249
Donors of $1,000 or more per year become members of the President’s Society which offers them recognition at leadership levels in the Annual Report, complimentary invitations to President’s Society events, and an advisory role in our fundraising efforts.