The below forms are all in PDF format. If you don’t yet have Adobe Acrobat Reader, it is available as a free download on the Adobe Acrobat Reader® web site.
IRS/FAFSA APPLICATION GUIDELINE FORMS
- IRS Data Retrieval Process Guide
This guide will assist you navigate the IRS retrieval process on the FAFSA application, please follow the guide carefully, there is also a web link that will take you to a video tutorial in this guide.
- IRS Tax Return Transcript Request Guide
This guide will assist you in the process for ordering a tax return transcript. There are three methods that can be followed, we recommend using the web version to order your tax return transcript.
- 2013-2014 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2012-2013 Dependent Verification Worksheet
If you are a dependent student and have been selected for verification you will need to complete this form and return it to the Financial Aid Office for further review.
- 2013-2014 Independent Verification Worksheet
- 2012-2013 Independent Verification Worksheet
If you are an independent student and have been selected for verification you will need to complete this form and return it to the Financial Aid Office for further review.
- Dependent Monthly Expense and Resource Worksheet
If you are a dependent student with no tax return information filed with the IRS, you will submit this form with a copy of the Non-Filers Tax transcript, which can be retrieved from the IRS after June 15th.
- Independent Monthly Expense and Resource Worksheet
If you are a independent student with no tax return information files with the IRS, you will submit this form with a copy of the Non-Filers Tax transcript, which can be retrieved from the IRS after June 15th.
- 2013-2014 Proof of High School Completion-Dependent
If you are a dependent student and have been selected for high school verification you will need to complete this form and return it to the Financial Aid Office for further review.
- 2013-2014 Proof of High School Completion- Independent
If you are a dependent student and have been selected for high school verification you will need to complete this form and return it to the Financial Aid Office for further review
- 2013-2014 Identity of Educational Purpose
If you are a student who has been selected to identify your educational purpose, please complete the following form, have it notarized and return to the Financial Aid Office.
SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE FORMS
- Request for Special Circumstance Review
If you feel there are extenuating circumstances surrounding your financial history, this form allows you to detail those circumstances for further review by the Financial Aid Office.
- Dependency Override Worksheet
A Financial Aid Administrator may authorize Dependency Status Override only if a student thoroughly documents extreme family circumstances. This determination must be reviewed every year. Extreme circumstance includes violent and/or abusive parental behavior and incarceration of parent.
- The student does not reside with the parent(s);
- The parent(s) live in another country.
- The student and parent “do not get along”;
- The parent does not claim the student as a tax exemption;
- The parent does not support the student or believe it is a parental responsibility to pay for college;
- The parent and/or step-parent are unable and/or unwilling to provide information/sign the FAFSA and/or to assist in paying for college.
- Summer Loan Request Form
The following form is for students looking to see if they have any loan eligibility left for the summer term.
- Summer Header Form
The following form is for students who have used up all their loan eligibility for the current year and are looking to bring forward monies from the upcoming year. This process will only be granted for students who will be graduating after the upcoming fall semester.
- Stafford Loan Grade Level Change Form
If at the end of the current semester your class standing changes to sophomore or junior level (i.e. total number of credits earned is greater or equal to 30 or 60 respectively), you may be eligible for additional loan funds for the following semester. Please complete this form and submit it to Financial Aid Office.
- Student Activities Recognition Award Form
You were awarded the recognition award based on extracurricular activity in high school, in order to continue the renewal of your award you are required to participate in an extracurricular activity or community service, please print out the form and return to The Office of Financial Aid so we may continue your award.
- Student Authorization Release of Educational Records
This form authorizes the listed parties full disclosure of the student’s educational record. 2 copies should be printed, 1 copy to the Office of Financial Aid and the other copy to the Registrars office.