- Comprehensive general liability insurance must be obtained for the period in which the organization is utilizing the College facilities. The following should be included on the policy:
- Caldwell University shall be named as an additional insured on the certificate of liability insurance.
- Limits of liability should not be less than $1,000,000.00 each occurrence for combined bodily injury and property damage.
- Additional insurance is preferred and may be discussed at the time of scheduling your event.
- An Agreement between the external organization and the Office of Conferences and Events must be properly executed prior to use of the facilities.
Conference Events Coordinator
120 Bloomfield Avenue
Caldwell, NJ 07006-6195