2014 Spring Job and Internship Fair
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Student Center Gym
Plan to attend this annual Caldwell College event!
Employers from a variety of organizations will be recruiting students and recent graduates for internships and full time positions. Employers will include corporate, government, and nonprofit organizations. Several graduate schools will also be in attendance.
LIST OF EMPLOYERS AS OF 3/3/14:
105.5 WDHA and WMTR 1250AM
9/11 Memorial & Museum
ASIS International Western New Jersey#088
BelovED Community Charter School
Caldwell College, Office of Graduate Studies
Caldwell Public Library
Capital-3 Staffing Solutions LLC
Carrier Enterprise Northeast (CE Northeast)
Century 21 Department Stores
Comodo Group Inc
Complete Document Solutions, LLC
Creative Financial Group of NJ
Department for Persons with Disabilities
Dominican Volunteers USA
Emerald Financial Resources/Mass Mutual
Fairleigh Dickinson University Graduate Admissions
Fairview Lake YMCA Camps
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Fingertip Tech, INC
Joule Staffing Solutions, a division of System One Holdings
Liberty Science Center
Little Angels Literacy Program
Montclair State University
Morris County Prosecutor’s Office
Morris County Sheriff’s Office
Muscular Dystrophy Association
New Jersey State Police
New York Life Insurance Company
NJ Health Care Talent Network
Northstar Travel Media, LLC
Northwestern Mutual- The Olson Financial Group
Pennsylvania State Police
Philadelphia Police Department
The YMCA of Montclair
TRANSAMERICA AGENCY NETWORK
U.S. Pretrial Services Agency
VITAS Innovative Hospice
West Essex YMCA
Questions? Contact Christine Szeluga or Geri Perret in the Career Planning and Development Office at 973-618-3290 or email@example.com.
The Career Planning and Development Office provides students and alumni with the tools to:
- Explore and choose academic majors and career options
- Obtain career-related experience such as internships and shadowing opportunities
- Pursue post graduation career plans including employment and graduate school.
To achieve these goals, the following services and resources are offered:
- Assessment of skills and interests to support the selection of major (s) and careers using FOCUS-2
- Resume & cover letter writing workshops/critiques
- Online job listings (part-time and full-time) and job search resources
- Oversight of academic internship program
- Mock interviews/interview preparation
- Career panels, workshops and Annual Career/Internship Fair
- Online and print resources, including books and handouts on resume writing, interviewing, exploring majors and careers, and researching graduate schools
WRITING A RESUME OR COVER LETTER?
- Meet with us for help drafting your resume, or for review and critiques
- Use our new online career resource to help you with resumes, cover letters and interviews: Optimal Resume for Students!
- Stop by Career Planning and Development in the Center for Student Success, 2nd Floor Alumni Theatre for a free copy of Job Choices magazine, which contains sample resumes, cover letters, and job search tips.
- Visit C-JOBS to see the latest internship postings!
- Review policies and guidelines for the academic internship program
- Meet with a career counselor to discuss your interests and goals. We can help you find related internship opportunities!
WHAT CAN I DO WITH THIS MAJOR?
If you’ve ever wondered how to translate your college major into a viable career, you’re not alone. The information in this link contains career options associated with the majors offered at Caldwell College, as well as valuable links to professional associations, occupational outlooks and job resources.
Sign into C-JOBS
Sign up, see our Calendar of Events and search for jobs and internships.
Post your jobs and internships for Caldwell College students here:
FOLLOW US ON
For all the latest jobs, internships, career advice, and more!