Graduate Programs in Counseling
Contemporary Issues in the Helping Professions
Mental Health Counseling, School Counseling, Art Therapy
- To stimulate interest in the counseling, art therapy and mental health professions
- To participate in practitioner education and professional development in counseling and art therapy
- To network with other counseling and art therapy professionals in New Jersey and surrounding areas
Who Should Attend?
- Mental Health Counselors,
- School Counselors,
- Art Therapists,
- Other Mental Health Professionals,
- Faculty will conduct in-depth presentations which will include information about career and internship opportunities in your major, and more.
- You can discuss your individual financial aid awards with a financial aid representative, get general financial aid information or learn how to file.
- Whether it’s your first time on campus or if you’ve been here before and need another look, campus tours will be available throughout the day.
- Our student leaders from campus clubs and organizations will be part of the crowd – no doubt they will be looking for new members.
- Living on campus? Our Residence Life Office will be on board. Playing sports??Catch our coaches during the day. Interested in studying abroad? Travel on over to get your answers.
- Get your Caldwell gear at our Manning Campus Store which will be open throughout the day.
- And meet potential new classmates and friends…
Welcome to the Spring Career and Graduate School Fair! This fair is a venue for employers with primarily full-time openings for recent and soon-to-be graduates and for graduate school representatives to meet with Caldwell University students. Employers offering internships are also welcome at this event.
Questions? Call 973-618-3290 or contact us.
April 8, 2015
Set-up: 10:00 am – 10:45 am
Caldwell University, Student Center Gym
120 Bloomfield Avenue
Caldwell, NJ 07006
Phoenix Alumni Area Luncheon
Hosted by Carese Bolan Collins ’64
Connecticut Alumni Gathering
Hosted by Caroline Ward Romans ’68
Saturday, April 18, 2015
These days are free-flowing days where you will meet Dr. Blattner, our College President, speak with faculty and admissions counselors about the programs you are interested in, hear from current students about the Caldwell experience, and tour our beautiful campus. Our Open Houses begin at 11:00am.
JOIN US FOR AN ADULT UNDERGRADUATE AND GRADUATE INFORMATION SESSION!
Adult Undergraduates – Bring your transcripts for immediate consideration and admissions. There will be an informal presentation followed by individual meetings with advisors.
Since 1969, Caldwell University has successfully served the Adult Undergraduate community. Our Adult Undergraduate programs offer flexible schedules, personalized advising, financial aid and distance learning options – all to meet your lifestyle!
Graduate Students – Join us at an Information Session! Learn more about Caldwell University graduate admission and program requirements. Meet and discuss your program of choice with a program coordinator in an informal atmosphere. Application fee waived for attendees.
RSVP at http://www.caldwell.edu/rsvpinfo.
More information coming soon!!