All graduates of Caldwell University are automatically considered members of the Caldwell University Alumni Association.
Some of our benefits require you to present a Caldwell University Alumni Association membership card. To request your free card, please fill out the membership card request form or contact The Office of Alumni Affairs at 973-618-3352 or email@example.com.
Your free membership in the Caldwell University Alumni Association entitles you to:
- access to a network of over 10,000 alumni
- scholarship opportunities for direct relatives of alumni
- access to Jennings Library at Caldwell University
- special discounted rate to Caldwell University Fitness Center (with parking)
- 25% discount for alumni seeking a second undergraduate degree*
- 10% discount for alumni seeking a graduate degree*
- 15% discount for alumni seeking a second graduate degree*
- graduate program application fee waived*
- special legacy discount for applicants with direct alumni relationships*
- free admission to Caldwell University Athletics games (discounted rate for basketball games)
- free subscription to Caldwell University magazine
- free subscription to monthly e-newsletter
- regular updates on facebook, twitter, and Linked In
- free alumni career services
- special alumni events
- discounts on concerts
- permanent Cougar mail account (powered by google)
- discounts with business partners
- alumni travel programs
- 10% discount off services at Konner Chevrolet in West Caldwell. Services include: mechanical service, parts, collision repair, and car and truck rentals. To access the discount, simply mention your relationship to Caldwell University. For more information, visit the Konner Chevrolet website or call them directly at 973-226-6666.