All students transferring to Caldwell University should submit the following:
- A completed admissions application
- Official college(s) transcript(s) from all colleges attended
- Students with less than 30 credits must also submit SAT or ACT scores.
Traditional Undergraduate and Nursing Students must also include the following with their application:
- One letter of recommendation
- Essay – In a 500 words or less, if you could solve one world problem, explain the problem and the creative solutions you would use to solve the problem or name your favorite literary work and explain why it is so memorable.
- Students with less than 30 credits must also include official high school transcript or GED.