If you have not already done so, and you are planning on enrolling at Caldwell University for the Fall 2013, the following is a checklist that will assist you as you complete your senior year and looking forward to your first semester at Caldwell University:
- RSVP for Accepted Students Day on March 28th, 2015 at 10:00am.
- Register for an Orientation Session
- Return the Intent to Enroll card along with your deposit ($250.00 for commuter; $450.00 for resident students) or Make Your Tuition Deposit Online
- File Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with Federal government; www.fafsa.ed.gov
Caldwell Code 002598
- Request your official FINAL High School Transcript be sent to Caldwell University;
- Transfer students or students with any college credits should have their transcripts from any college or university attended forwarded to Caldwell University*;
- Health Forms should be returned to Health Services;
- For Resident Students: Return the Housing Application;
- Join your future classmates on the Class of 2019 Facebook page
- Come to campus for the day visit program
Should you have any questions about the information provided, please feel free to contact us.
Office of Admissions
Office of Financial Aid