If you have not already done so, and you are planning on enrolling at Caldwell College for the Fall 2013, the following is a checklist that will assist you as you complete your senior year and looking forward to your first semester at Caldwell College:
- Register for an Orientation Session
- Return the Intent to Enroll card along with your deposit ($250.00 for commuter; $450.00 for resident students) or Make Your Tuition Deposit Online
- File Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with Federal government; www.fafsa.ed.gov
Caldwell Code 002598
- Request your official FINAL High School Transcript be sent to Caldwell College;
- Transfer students or students with any college credits should have their transcripts from any college or university attended forwarded to Caldwell College*;
- Health Forms should be returned to Health Services;
- For Resident Students: Return the Housing Application;
- Join your future classmates on the Class of 2017 Facebook page
- Come to campus for the day visit program
- Join Us for An Online Accepted Students Chat on Thursday, April 25th from 7pm-9pm EST, you need to register in advance for this event.
Should you have any questions about the information provided, please feel free to contact us.
Office of Admissions
Office of Financial Aid