Caldwell College’s unique affiliation programs offer you the opportunity for both a liberal arts education while preparing undergraduate students for a rewarding career in various areas of the health professions. Students complete the first three years at Caldwell College before beginning the professional phase of each program. These programs are open to new freshmen upon enrollment at Caldwell College. Students transferring from another college are also encouraged to apply and discuss available options with the program director.
Medicine – [3+4] and [4+4] Articulations
- 7-yr BA/MD with UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School (UMDNJ-NJMS)
- 7-yr BA/MD with St. George’s University School of Medicine, Grenada
- 8-yr BA/MD with American University of Antigua College of Medicine (AUA)
- Degrees earned: BA and MD
Veterinary Medicine – [3+4] Articulation
- 7-yr BA/DVM with St. George’s University School of Veterinary Medicine, Grenada
- Degrees earned: BA and DVM
Dentistry – [3+4] and [4+4] Articulations
- 7-yr BA/DMD with UMDNJ – New Jersey Dental School (UMDNJ-NJDS)
- 7-yr BA/DMD with Temple University
- 8-yr BA/DMD with Temple University and UMDNJ.
- Degrees earned: BA and DMD
Occupational Therapy Educational Cooperative Agreement
- 5-yr BA/MS OT with Columbia University’s College of Physicians & Surgeons
- Degrees earned: BA and MS
Optometry, Podiatry and Chiropractic Medicine – [3+4] Articulations
- 7-Yr BA/OD with Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- 7-Yr BA/DPM with New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- 7-Yr BA/DC with New York Chiropractic School.
- Degrees earned: BA and OD (optometry); BA and DPM (podiatry); BA and DC (chiropractic)
Physical Therapy- [4+3] Articulation
- 7-Yr BA/DPT with New York Medical College in Physical Therapy.
- Degrees earned: BA and DPT
Athletic Training – [3+2] Articulation
- 5-Yr BA/MSAT with Seton Hall University.
- Degrees earned: BA and MSAT
Medical Technology – [3+1] Articulation (requires 15 months of hospital practicum)
- 4-Yr BS Cytotechnology and Medical Technology with UMDNJ-SHRP .
- 4-Yr BS Medical Technology with Meridian Health System/Jersey Shore Medical Center
- Degrees earned: BS Medical Technology; BS Cytotechnology
Physician Assistant – [3+3] Articulated Program
- 6-Year BA/MS with Rutgers-School of Health Related Professions
- Degrees Earned: BA/MS Physician Assistant or BS/MS Physician Assistant