Caldwell University’s unique affiliation programs offer you the opportunity for both a liberal arts education while preparing undergraduate students for a rewarding career in various areas of the health professions. Student complete the first three years at Caldwell University before beginning the professional phase of each program. These programs are open to freshmen upon enrollment at Caldwell University. Students transferring from another institution are also encouraged to apply and discuss available options with the program director. Please note that admission to Caldwell University does not guarantee admissions to the professional school.
Medicine – [3+4] and [4+4] Articulations
• 7-yr BA/MD with Rutgers-New Jersey Medical School (Rutgers-NJMS)
• 7-yr BA/MD with St. George’s University School of Medicine, Grenada
• 8-yr BA/MD with American University of Antigua College of Medicine (AUA)
• Degrees earned: BA and MD
Veterinary Medicine – [3+4] Articulation
• 7-yr BA/DVM with St. George’s University School of Veterinary Medicine, Grenada
• Degrees earned: BA and DVM
Dentistry – [3+4] and [4+4] Articulations
• 7-yr BA/DMD with Rutgers School of dental Medicine (Rutgers-SDM)
• 8-yr BA/DMD with Temple University and Rutgers-SDM.
• Degrees earned: BA and DMD
Occupational Therapy – [3+2] Articulation
• 5-yr BA/MS OT with Columbia University’s College of Physicians & Surgeons
• Degrees earned: BA and MS
Optometry, Podiatry and Chiropractic Medicine – [3+4] Articulations
• 7-Yr BA/OD with Pennsylvania College of Optometry
• 7-Yr BA/DPM with New York College of Podiatric Medicine
• 7-Yr BA/DC with New York Chiropractic School.
• Degrees earned: BA and OD (optometry); BA and DPM (podiatry); BA and DC (chiropractic)
Physical Therapy- [4+3] Articulation
• 7-Yr BA/DPT with New York Medical College in Physical Therapy.
• Degrees earned: BA and DPT
Physician Assistant Therapy- [3+3] Articulation
• 6-Yr BA/MS or BS/MS Physician Assistant with Rutgers-SHRP
• Degrees earned: BA OR BS and MS
Athletic Training – [3+2] Articulation
• 5-Yr BA/MSAT with Seton Hall University.
• Degrees earned: BA and MSAT
Medical Technology – [3+1] Articulation (requires 15 months of hospital practicum)
• 4-Yr BS Cytotechnology with Rutgers-SHRP
• 4-Yr BS Medical Technology with Rutgers-SHRP .
• 4-Yr BS Medical Technology with Meridian Health System/Jersey Shore Medical Center
• 4-Yr BS Medical Technology with Morristown memorial Hospital
• 4-Yr BS Medical Technology with Valley Hospital, Ridgewood, NJ
• 4-Yr BS Medical Technology with New York Methodist Hospital
• Degrees earned: BS Medical Technology; BS Cytotechnology
Request more information about our undergraduate programs