The Department of Natural and Physical Sciences offers courses in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Health Sciences. Our programs prepare students for careers in research, education, and the health professions.
- Faculty and Students Meet Nobel Laureate Kurt Wüthrich at Eastern Analytical Symposium and Present Poster 02/02/2016 Caldwell, N.J., Feb. 2, 2016 – Science faculty and students had the thrill of meeting Nobel Laureate Kurt Wüthrich at the Eastern Analytical Symposium in November. Biology Professor Agnes Berki and Chemistry and Physics Professor Fernando Commodari, along with nine students in biology and chemistry, attended the conference held in Somerset, ...
- Science students present at ICFNJ undergraduate research symposium 04/21/2015 Caldwell, N.J., April 21, 2015 – Caldwell University Science Students presented their research at the Independent College Fund of New Jersey Undergraduate Research Symposium “Investing in Students Investing in New Jersey” on March 30 at Liberty Science Center. Led by their professor, Dr. Agnes Berki, Caldwell students Laura Prioteasa, Jaimie Peter, ...
- Biology Students Attend Research Symposium and Receive Roche Research Grant 10/31/2013 Several students from Science Professor Agnes Berki’s Biology Research course attended the 16th Annual Undergraduate Research Symposium in the Chemical and Biological Sciences at University of Maryland Baltimore County on Oct. 26. “This was a great opportunity for our students to learn about research conducted by peers at different institutions. It ...
- Premedical Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Elementary School with Subject Matter Specialization
- Summer Science Institute for Middle School Teacher Certification