WELCOME TO NEW JERSEY’S CALDWELL COLLEGE GRADUATE DIVISION OF EDUCATION
The Caldwell College’s Teacher Preparation program is pre-accredited by the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC) for a period of five years from September 2008 to September 2013. The accreditation certifies that this Caldwell College professional education program has provided evidence that the program adheres to TEAC’s quality principles.
- Supervisor’s Certification
- Principal’s Certification
- Special Education Certification
- ESL Certification Concentration
The Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC) is a nonprofit organization that accredits undergraduate and graduate professional education programs in order to assure the public about the quality of college and university programs.
- Teacher of Students with Disabilities Endorsement
- Teacher of Students with Disabilities Endorsement and Learning Disabilities Teacher-Consultant Certification (LDT-C)
Post-Master English as a Second Language (ESL) Certification
Post-Master LDT-C Certification
Post-Master Principal’s Certification
Post-Master Reading Specialist Certification
Post-Master Supervisor Certification
Post-Baccalaureate Special Education Certification
Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Certification