Caldwell University’s Business Division offers outstanding undergraduate and graduate programs in business and technology. Our faculty are experienced teachers and scholars who have extensive backgrounds in business and bring practical insights and skills into the classroom.
We pride ourselves on our connection to the business community, which results in excellent internships and job opportunities, as well as practical benefits from interactions with guest speakers and mentors. Caldwell business graduates are employed by a variety of major corporations, such as ADP®, Citi® bank, Goldman Sachs, Merck, Pfizer, Prudential, and PWC, as well as other well-known companies in a variety of business fields.
Since our programs are geared towards both the technical and soft skills of business, we produce a well-rounded student who can meet the demanding needs of today’s competitive corporate and nonprofit environments.
Business Division News
- Delta Mu Delta Induction 2015 06/17/2015 The Division of Business is proud to present the twenty three students who were inducted into the international business administration honor society, Delta Mu Delta. Caldwell University is a member of the Lambda Psi Chapter of Delta Mu Delta. In order to qualify for this prestigious society, students must have ...
- Adjunct Sport Marketing Professor Joe Fraga Quoted In Sports Business Journal 02/06/2015 Adoring fans disrupted Joe Tacopina’s lunch at a central Bologna restaurant recently as the New York trial lawyer talked about his high-risk gamble to save Bologna’s legendary soccer club.
- Caldwell University’s Sport Management Program 01/22/2015 By Bernard O’Rourke, J.D. Sport management is the latest addition to Caldwell University’s business programs. (While its official title is sport management, most people add an “s” and make it “sports management.”) The program got off to a successful start, with over 20 students enrolled in the first course offered this ...
Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A.)*
(Online and On-Campus)
- Concentration in Accounting
- Concentration in Nonprofit Management
- Concentration in Global Business
- Concentration in Human Resources
- Concentration in Marketing