Caldwell University’s Business Division offers outstanding undergraduate and graduate programs in business and technology. Our faculty are experienced teachers and scholars who have extensive backgrounds in business and bring practical insights and skills into the classroom.
We pride ourselves on our connection to the business community, which results in excellent internships and job opportunities, as well as practical benefits from interactions with guest speakers and mentors. Caldwell business graduates are employed by a variety of major corporations, such as ADP®, Citi® bank, Goldman Sachs, Merck, Pfizer, Prudential, and PWC, as well as other well-known companies in a variety of business fields.
Since our programs are geared towards both the technical and soft skills of business, we produce a well-rounded student who can meet the demanding needs of today’s competitive corporate and nonprofit environments.
Business Division News
- Business Division’s Professor Rich Is Guest on One-on-One With Steve Adubato 04/16/2014 Business Division Professor Virginia Rich, J.D., M.A.T. is a guest on One-on-One with Steve Adubato to discuss how new technology is enhancing learning in the college atmosphere. Rich talks about the concept of flipped classrooms, how she uses new hardware called Aquos boards, balancing technology usage with the human interaction, ways ...
- Concentration in Accounting
- Concentration in Nonprofit Management
- Concentration in Global Business
- Concentration in Human Resources
- Concentration in Marketing