Caldwell University’s Division of Business offers outstanding undergraduate and graduate programs in business and technology. Our faculty are experienced teachers and scholars who have extensive backgrounds in business and bring practical insights and skills into the classroom.
We pride ourselves on our connection to the business community, which results in excellent internships and job opportunities, as well as practical benefits from interactions with guest speakers and mentors. Caldwell business graduates are employed by a variety of major corporations such as:
- Citi® bank,
- Goldman Sachs,
- and PWC as well as other well-known companies in a variety of business fields.
Since our programs are geared towards both the technical and soft skills of business, we produce a well-rounded student who can meet the demanding needs of today’s competitive corporate and nonprofit environments.
Division of Business News
- Adjunct Sport Marketing Professor Joe Fraga Quoted In Sports Business Journal 02/06/2015 Adoring fans disrupted Joe Tacopina’s lunch at a central Bologna restaurant recently as the New York trial lawyer talked about his high-risk gamble to save Bologna’s legendary soccer ...
- Caldwell University’s Sport Management Program 01/22/2015 By Bernard O’Rourke, J.D. Sport management is the latest addition to Caldwell University’s business programs. (While its official title is sport management, most people add an “s” and make ...
- Caldwell Offering Fully Online MBA Program 12/18/2014 Caldwell University is set to offer a fully online master’s in business administration program, beginning in the summer of 2015. “Our students in the general MBA and accounting concentrations ...
Majors denoted by * are accredited by ACBSP
Majors and Minors
- B.S. in Accounting*
- B.S. in Business Administration*
- Business Administration (without concentration)
- Global Business
- Human Resource Management
- Small Business and Entrepeneurship
- Sport Management
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems
- Business Systems
- Information Technology
- B.S. in Financial Economics*
- B.S. in Marketing*
- Global Business
- Investment Management
- Management Information Systems
Minors For Non- business Majors