Caldwell University’s Division of Business offers outstanding undergraduate and graduate programs in business and technology. Our faculty are experienced teachers and scholars who have extensive backgrounds in business and bring practical insights and skills into the classroom.
We pride ourselves on our connection to the business community, which results in excellent internships and job opportunities, as well as practical benefits from interactions with guest speakers and mentors. Caldwell business graduates are employed by a variety of major corporations such as:
- Citi® bank,
- Goldman Sachs,
- and PWC as well as other well-known companies in a variety of business fields.
Since our programs are geared towards both the technical and soft skills of business, we produce a well-rounded student who can meet the demanding needs of today’s competitive corporate and nonprofit environments.
Division of Business News
- Caldwell’s Accounting Degree Program Ranked Among Top 10 in New Jersey 11/13/2015 Caldwell, N.J., Nov. 12, 2015- Caldwell University’s Accounting Degree Program has been ranked among the Top 10 Undergraduate Accounting Programs for the state of New Jersey by Accounting ...
- Sports Industry Leaders to Speak at Caldwell University 09/28/2015 Panel to include NY Giants, NBA and North American Soccer League Professionals Caldwell University will hold its inaugural Sport Industry Leaders Series panel, titled “Perspectives on Launching a Successful ...
- Alumna Shares Award-Winning Internship Program with Caldwell University Student 08/19/2015 Driving through Tilcon NY Inc.’s Mount Hope Quarry is a little like driving onto the moon. A vast landscape of rock face overlooking mounds of mined aggregate materials, continuously processed by giant, spider-like ...
Majors denoted by * are accredited by ACBSP
Majors and Minors
- B.S. in Accounting*
- B.S. in Business Administration* (Online and On-Campus)
- Business Administration (without concentration)
- Global Business
- Human Resource Management
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Sport Management
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems
- Business Systems
- Information Technology
- B.S. in Financial Economics*
- B.S. in Marketing*